Looking for a good RC car? Parents of all backgrounds are looking to find out which Christmas toys are the best for their children. If you have teenage kids then Air Hogs Hyperactives Pro Aero GX may be the perfect gift to buy this year.
Air Hogs, in general, are considered to be very popular toys for young boys. These RC cars are very popular among boys who want to race both indoors and outdoors, and their self-righting capabilities make them perfect toys for kids who love the action of a demolition derby.
It also makes it much easier to race, and also gives your child a better timing when it comes to his or her racing score. Air Hogs are known for being able to soar through the air with high jumps, great bounce backs, and more incredible stunts, making them a favorite among kids who love to show off.
Here are some of the main facts you should know about the Air Hogs Hyperactives Pro Aero GX line.
- Maximum speeds of up to 20 miles per hour can be reached with each Air Hog Hyperactives.
- You can switch from foam to rubber tires with ease. It’s usually done when changing locations of races.
- The controller runs on 6 AA batteries.
- Your controller and your car are automatically connected – there is no reason to worry about having to set the remote for the car.
- You can go forward, backward, left, right, and also control which way the car rolls during its more airborne rolls.
- The “safety bar” of the car is what allows the car to roll over when it tips.
- It takes only ½ hour to one hour to fully charge the car.
- It has a three point turning control, as well as a trim control.
What We Like About Air Hogs Hyperactives Pro Aero GX?
This toy is great for both RC fanatics who are accomplished at their racing skills, as well as beginners who simply want to dip their toes in the water. Since it’s a very mainstream toy, you can safely say that if your child loves cars, remote control toys, or racing, they will love this toy.
Though they are RC cars, these gravity-defying machines aren’t meant for 6 or 7 year olds. In fact, the manufacturer recommended age for Air Hogs Hyperactives is from 12 to 15 years of age. So, if you have a pre-teen who wants to have a little bit of remote controlled thrills, then you know Air Hogs will be a good choice.
Overall, this is a toy that is popular for a reason. The reason happens to be that it is fun, thrilling, easy to use, and also pretty child friendly. Available for a very reasonable price, it’s easy to see why Air Hogs Hyperactives Pro Aero GX are so popular.
Among circles who enjoy remote controlled car racing, there have been a lot of people who claim that Air Hogs are bringing back the trend of RC cars for a new generation. Is this a good thing? In our eyes, absolutely.
The Bottom Line
The verdict on this is that the Air Hogs Hyperactives Pro Aero GX line is a great choice for parents who are sick of watching their children play video games all day long. A welcome change from the usual Christmas gifts these days, Air Hogs are cars that both introduce children to the thrill of racing and also encourage them to go outside.
Considering what a low price they are being sold at, we think that this is a perfect pick for parents on a tight budget who want to let their child experience a big budget Christmas. It’s expected to sell out soon, so you will need to pick one up before supplies run out!