This deluxe toy couldn’t be more perfect for this year particularly considering all the emphasis being placed on healthcare in America these days.
You can take advantage of the situation and your child’s interest in medical issues by purchasing Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center for them.
It has everything a child might need for imagining they are a part of the medical community and have valuable services to offer in play. Encourage your budding little doctor with a fantastic toy set designed to encourage imaginative young ones interested in the healing arts.
Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center has great, detailed features as well as a big accessories kit that comes with the main play center itself. The features and accessories contain everything a child might think of to use for playing doctor with the Check-Up Center.
Features of Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center
- The main check up center piece weighs 11.2 pounds with dimensions of 27.6 inches by 20.6 inches by 6.8 inches.
- It comes with Doc McStuffins sidekick – Lambie who activates with lights and sounds when she is put up on the checkup counter.
- An eBook called Big Book of Boo Boos is included to aid in making a diagnosis of whatever imaginative illness is being presented.
- It contains a system for x-rays that is also activated with lights and sounds when a slide is put into place.
- Of course, every electronic toy is better when it comes with a make-believe cell phone! Children can use the phone to “call” Hallie.
- The leaf of the sunflower on the counter is actually a way to measure height so moves up and down.
- A scale is always part of a doctor’s visit and this Get Better Check-Up Center comes with a portable scale to measure the patient’s weight.
What We Like About Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center
Not only is this playset a great toy for children who love playing doctor, it is also a great toy for children who actually have to visit the doctor frequently because of various health issues. All the detailed instruments and features can be used to explain to children what the doctor is going to do next or how a procedure might work, etc. and thereby take some of the fear out of a scary situation. Any time you can make things more pleasant for a sick child, it is definitely worth every penny and more.
This is a “real” medical center so it comes with a colorful eye chart for checking a patient’s vision. Every doctor has to have Band-Aids available and these are provided on a dispenser attached to the clinic door.
The “deluxe” feature is given with 14 extra pieces not included with the regular edition of the play center. These include a lab-coat meant to fit children and a First Aid Kit complete with all the necessary instruments to take their doctoring on the go for home visits.
Every play center needs stickers to add details and of course Doc McStuffins center comes with sheets of stickers to make the playing more realistic. The sink faucet on the center actual turns and the sign flips as well. The entire Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center comes with 27 different pieces all together allowing for all kinds of imaginative play.
One of the best features this toy set has is actually the timing for it to be readily available for purchase when health care is such a big topic of reality and adult conversation lately. Parents love how relevant the toy is to real-life topics, and children get to understand and enjoy the medical side of life as well. The Get Better Check-Up Center is a great toy to encourage imaginative play that incorporates both modern technology as well as the seemingly never-ending interest children have had in playing doctor for centuries.