The Madden NFL 13 is the newest NFL game that brings football fans closer to the real field than ever before. It is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP, & PlayStation 2.
The game features all the 32 different teams, a variety of stadiums and characters of actual NFL players. The Madden NFL 13 also offers newly improved graphics and animations that will take NFL video gaming to a whole new level.
Madden NFL 13 Features
- An All-new Collision system that gives you full control over players during a tackle, a block and a collision up to the point of impact.
- It also features over a hundred different tackle animations and better maneuverability.
- Features 75 different playbooks and over 400 different defensive or offensive plays
- Gives players the option to actually customize playbooks and make their very own game plans – a completely new feature only found in the Madden NFL 13.
- Better and more realistic details with mascots, cheerleaders, camera men and over 500 broadcast cameras – very much like the NFL games played in real life
- Highly improved visual presentations that add to the game’s authenticity – from new player equipment, details on uniforms, 3d grass and so many others.
What We Like About Madden NFL 13
One of the best improvements to the Madden NFL 13 is the ability of the players to customize playbooks and create their very own game plans.
This has been one of the most highly requested features from NFL video game enthusiasts and is the very first of its kind available in the market. You can select from over 400 different defensive and offensive plans from 75 different game handbooks.
The visual presentations in the game have genuinely improved as well. More attention to details make the over-all effect even more realistic – from the designs of the stadium, the field, details on player’s uniforms, the weather and natural conditions and so.
The Madden NFL 13 has also made the game even more challenging by adding on realistic injuries. Players who are more prone to injuries in real life can also get easily injured in the video game.
The game includes both well-known NFL players and rookies. Just like the real-life franchising process, you get to know more and more of the rookie’s value over the course of the season.
Improvements on the Franchise Mode have also received a lot of positive reviews. It features a newly expanded roster and cut days that can also pose a challenge for players off the field.
Any Negative Points?
The drafting process is not given that much attention. Most of the time, players won’t know that they are being drafted until they are given an actual schedule of their game. This received a number of negative feedbacks among product users.
The commentaries can sometimes be distracting. Voice of actual commentators can get overly excited, repetitive and loud – distracting players from the game.
The Bottom Line
The Madden NFL 13 is a must-have for all NFL fans and video game enthusiasts. It’s definitely an excellent Christmas gift for older kids and adults. The game can take you closer to a real NFL game, more than any other gaming software in the market today.